Ulthera, Ultherapy, Skin Tightening Facelift, Bangkok Phuket, Thailand
Ulthera Skin Tightening Bangkok, Phuket, Thailand.
Ulthera, Ultherapy, Skin Tightening, Facelift – Ulthera Laser Skin Tightening / Ultherapy Thailand Price Started at 19,000THB/appx $540USD
Ulthera Laser Skin Tightening / Ultherapy Before Botox, Restylane, and all the lotions, potions, lasers, products, and procedures available today at Urban Beauty Thailand
Urban Beauty Thailand offer latest Non-Surgical Facelift Contouring Lifting skin without surgery. Urban Beauty Thailand is pioneer for Ulthera in Thailand.
Ulthera Special Promotion in Bangkok, Thailand
1. Facelift 55,000 baht/approx. $1,430usd
2. All About Eyes 25,000 baht/approx. $710usd
3. Upper Facelift 20,000baht/approx. $570usd
4. Lower facelift, Jawline, V Shape 30,000baht/approx. $850usd
5.Necklift 30,000baht/approx $850usd
6. Facelift & Under Chin 70,000baht/approx $2,000usd
7. Facelift & Under Chin & Necklift 90,000baht/approx $2,570usd
8. Breast lift 60,000baht/approx$1,710usd
Best Skin Tightening, Skin Lifting, Skin Firming Service What is Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy™ is a breakthrough procedure that uses medical ultrasound for non-surgical cosmetic improvement of the skin.
- Ultherapy works deep below the surface – without harming the outer layer of skin-for dramatic and long-lasting benefits of facial firming, skin tightening and lifting.
- Improvement around the eyes include lifting of the brow line to reduce droopiness on the eyelids, smoothing of crows’ feet, and a more open, refreshed look to the eyes in general.
- Sagging skin on the cheeks can be tightened and lifted, which in turn can improve folds from the nose to mouth, folds from the mouth to jaw, and drooping corners of the mouth. Often, a more defined jaw line and overall improvement in skin texture and evenness of color are known additional benefits.
Ultherapy is FDA-approved for treatment of the upper face.
How does it work? Ultherapy Thailand
- As with other ultrasound procedures, a smooth applicator placed upon your skin projects an image onto a screen.
- This same applicator is then used to deliver low levels of focused heat at just the right depth below the skin to achieve a positive effect, leaving the surface of your skin undisturbed.
- Your skin’s respond to the energy is increased growth of new collagen. A gradual tightening occurs,ultimately resulting in a natural lift and conditioning of the skin over time.
How is this procedure different from other non-surgical skin tightening procedures?
Ultherapy is the only skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound to image and treat the skin. The ability to utilize an established technology — to both see below the skin and then treat it with great precision — helps ensure both safety and satisfying results.
Ulthera Thailand | Ultherapy What is the procedure like?
- Ultherapy is a comfortable procedure. No anesthetic injection is required. Patients may feel a warm prickly sensation beneath the skin when the ultrasound energy is being delivered into the target tissue.
- This is how Ultherapy tightens and lifts the skin from deep within, delivering dramatic and long-lasting results.
- Ultherapy takes approximately 60 minutes.
- You are able to return to your normal activities right away, and you can apply makeup if needed. Your skin may appear slightly flushed immediately after the treatment, but any redness will subside within a few hours.
How many treatment will I need?
- Most patients will see visible results after 1 to 2 treatments.
- This will be determined by our doctor.
- In addition, Urban beauty Thailand team will schedule follow-up visits to photograph results and track your progress.
What areas of the face and neck are treated?
Ulthera can be done on any part of your face including the forehead, temples, mid and lower face, and jaw line. In some cases, the neck is also treated. The most popular treatment is the full face and neck treatment which gives patients the maximal visible benefits. During your consultation at Urban Beauty Thailand, our surgeons team will tailor a treatment plan for you.
What kind of results can I expect? Ultherapy Thailand
The regenerative process is initiated right away so some patients may be able to see immediate lifting of the skin. However, the full effect will build gradually over the course of two to three months and some patients will see optimal results only after a few months.
In the FDA clinical trial, nine out of ten patients had a noticeable, significant lift of the brow line. This resulted in opening up of the eyes and a more youthful appearance overall. Patients also reported firmer, tighter, better-fitting skin in other areas of the face and neck as well. Smoother texture and a more even skin color are also possible side benefits.
What can I expect afterwards? Ultherapy Thailand
Ultherapy takes 60 minutes. You are able to return to your normal activities right away, and you can put on makeup if needed. Your skin may appear a bit flushed immediately after the treatment, but any redness should disappear in a matter of hours.
How long do the results last? Ultherapy Thailand
Of course, your skin will continue its natural aging process, so you may need to schedule additional treatments over time to maintain the results. Some patients may want to repeat their treatments every year; others may want to repeat the treatment after a longer interval. The doctor at Urban Beauty Thailand will be able to advise you on that decision during your follow-up visits.
Can anyone have the treatment?
Ulthera is safe for all skin types. Any patient who has experienced some sagging of their skin will benefit from this treatment. It is likely that if your sagging is severe, you may need a repeat treatment for optimal results. A good candidate is someone with skin that has ‘relaxed’ to the point of looking less firm. A lowered brow line or sagging skin on the eyelids, for instance, is often the first sign of “maturing” skin. The doctor will evaluate if you are an appropriate candidate at the time of your consultation.
Is Thailand Ultherapy safe?
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy, which has been used in medical imaging and therapeutics, such as sonograms, for over 50 years, and clinical studies have confirmed the safety of this latest application. As with any medical procedure, there are general safety considerations, which your physician will review with you.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR FACE LIFTING PROCEDURE:
- FACELIFT, BROWN LIFT, FOREHEAD LIFT THAILAND
- FACELIFT TEMPLE LIFT THAILAND
- S-LIFT SHORT SCAR MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MACS – FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- THREAD LIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT AND NECKLIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT MAKEOVER IN THAILAND
- FACELIFT, LASER, INJECTABLE: What to choose?
Review our patients says about Ulthera:
Hi Olivia… Thanks again for your company whilst i had my ultherapy treatment. i am starting to notice a difference already!! i am very happy. That slight sag i had under my chin has gone! My face still feels a little sore/bruised even though nothing is visable, its still a bit tender especially around the jaw area. i hope this is normal and will go completely. But overall im happy with results so far and hope they continue to improve! Lisa x, Brisbane, Australia, Feb/2013
Thank you so much for your reply. I had a very good trip to Bangkok and was so glad to meet you and have your kind assistance.
My experience with Ulthera is that is was a lot more painful than I expected and it felt like my jaw and cheekbones were bruised, but it did not show. The soreness is more than half gone and it will all be worth it if I have good results. I am seeing a little bit of difference, but not too much yet. With the Zeltiq, I am seeing much more results than I expected right away, mostly on my stomach and waist. I have not noticed a big difference on my legs yet. See you again in March 2013
Thanks, Annette, U.S.A, Dec/2012
Hi Olivia ,
I hope all is wonderful for you !!
Thank you for your Christmas wishes .. sorry for my late late re
I love my face and my friends are all raving about the difference 🙂
how r things going for you ?
i am planning to return to mid year and my daughter in law will come with me to get a breast Augmentation .. ill let you know when we make the arrangements to fly .. I might have a girlfriend too.
I will look for accommodation around Asoke or Chitlom this time so i am more central ..
Debra xx. Sydney, Australia, Nov/2012
What to choose?
Preparing for your Ultherapy in Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our doctor are on the same page.
- Our doctor will give instruction about procedure before undergo.
- When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best doctor’ team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation.
- Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront.
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!
Urban Beauty Thailand offer Holiday deals in Bangkok, Phuket Thailand. Best deals price start at 19,000THB/appx $540USD . Ulthera Skin Tightening Bangkok, Ultherapy Before Botox, Restylane, Ulthera Facelift, Laser Skin Tightening in Bangkok, Phuket, Thailand. Non-Surgical Facelift Contouring Lifting without surgery. Best deal Skin Tightening & Beauty Rejuvenation Thailand and experience the beauty of Magic! A combination of Ulthera, Thread Lift, Fillers and Botox that would give you the best lifted skin at best price in Bangkok Phuket, Thailand. Please contact Us; +668 6376 4826/086 655 2462, firstname.lastname@example.org / www.urbanbeautythailand.com or visit; 171 Ambassador Hotel Sukhumvit Soi11, Bangkok Thailand 10110. Cosmetic surgery Thailand, Plastic surgery Thailand cost & reviews. Provide FREE Consultation To get effective evaluation