Non-surgical Facelift & Skin Tightening, Live Beautifully
- Non-surgical Facelift & Skin Tightening
- Live Beautifully by Thermage CPT Thailand
- At Urban Beauty Thailand, Here you can discover the many ways Thermage® can improve your appearance with a revolutionary non-invasive radio frequency technology. …
- Thermage Thailand is turning a new page in non-invasive skin tightening & contouring.
- See what Thermage Thailand can do for you!
- Tighten and shape my skin
- Renew my confidence
- Rejoice in my life and my body
- With one non-invasive treatment on my lunch hour
- And no recovery time
WHAT IS THERMAGE CPT MAKE EVERY DAY LOOK LIKE A VACATION DAY
Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment—with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime. Instead, Thermage stimulates your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results on and off the face, like…
- Tighter, smoother skin…
- Softened wrinkles and lines…
- And an overall younger looking appearance.
So people won’t think you’ve been away at surgery. They’ll think you’ve been away on vacation. To get started on your rested, rejuvenated look, please explore our site.
WHAT IS THERMAGE | WHAT TO EXPECT CELEBRATE YOURSELF. YOUR BEST SELF.
When it comes to skin tightening and contouring, some people want the dramatic results of surgery. Others want the more gradual, natural looking results of a non-invasive treatment with little to no downtime.
That’s why they choose Thermage. It helps improve skin tone, texture and tightness for a younger looking appearance—and it does so in one easy treatment. So easy that you can get the procedure on your lunch hour and quickly return to work, family or other activities—looking and feeling great. Now that’s something worth celebrating.
WHAT IS THERMAGE | THERMAGE VS. OTHERS
A ONE-OF-A-KIND TREATMENT
- Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps renew collagen in the deepest layers of your skin in just one treatment. All with no surgery, no injections, and next to no downtime.
THERMAGE VS ULTHERA VS OTHERS
- Botox is a registered trademark of Allergan.
In 2002, Thermage pioneered the radio frequency technology for non-invasive skin tightening and contouring. And since then, we’ve continued to improve our technology as part of our commitment to safety. Today, as a result, patient satisfaction is at an all-time high, and physicians consider Thermage the industry standard for safe, effective tightening and contouring.
Our track record speaks for itself:
- More than 500,000 Thermage treatments performed in 80 countries—and counting
- More than 50 patents for advanced technology
- The most clinical evidence in the non-invasive aesthetic industry
- The longest history of safe and effective radio frequency treatments
- FDA clearance for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
- The first and only FDA clearance for non-invasive eyelid treatments
In other words, when you get a Thermage treatment, you can feel confident you’re receiving a safe, effective procedure. Thermage is treatment you can trust.
Ready to discuss Thermage with Our physician?
- Discussing Thermage with Our physician; feel free to print it and take it with you to the consultation.
- Side effects are generally mild and may include redness, swelling, blisters, bumps and rare instances of surface irregularities.
- Thermage Treatment Overview
- The ThermaCoolT system is a unique monopolar capacitive radio frequency (CRF) device.
- The differentiating factor between the ThermaCool system and other RF devices is a capacitive coupling electrode, one of the company’s core patents.
Through capacitive coupling, deep, uniform and volumetric heating is deployed to tighten and contour both the skin and underlying tissue, while concurrently applying cryogen cooling to protect the epidermis. The result is a non-surgical, non-laser, user-friendly device that consistently provides:
- Immediate collagen contraction
- Long-term collagen remodeling
- Controlled volumetric tissue heating
- Concurrent cryogen cooling to protect the epidermal surface
- Controllable dermal heating depths
- No patient recovery time following outpatient treatment
The ThermaCool system for tissue tightening and contouring is approved for cosmetic/aesthetic use based on research data from a U.S. clinical trial that enrolled 86 patients treated by 6 leading aesthetic procedure centers across the country and a retrospective study evaluating safety and efficacy of full face treatment.
Thermage treatment in Thailand
System Components – The ThermaCool System includes 5 major components:
Radio frequency Generator
- ThermaTipT delivery device
- Cooling Module
- Radio frequency Generator
This powerful generator produces a 6-megahertz radio frequency signal that can be directed to targeted tissue. The RF generator is regulated by a compact, Pentium-based, on-board computer capable of rapidly processing a high volume of treatment feedback from the Handpiece assembly, including temperature, treatment application force, tissue contact, and information on the radio frequency interaction with tissue.
The generator itself is simple and efficient to operate; controls are within easy reach and important user information is clearly displayed on the built-in video monitor — including energy delivered, tissue impedance, radio frequency on-time, and even feedback on procedure technique.
The Handpiece contains an advanced computer logic board that processes information about skin temperature and contact, treatment force against the skin, cooling system function and other important data. A precision control valve within the Handpiece meters the delivery of cryogen, which cools and protects the epidermal surface.
- ThermaTipT delivery
- ThermaTip – Device
ThermaTip delivery device contains the patented technology components that transform radio frequency energy into a controlled, volumetric tissue heating source with simultaneous surface cooling.
- To achieve simultaneous heating and cooling, the coupling surface transmits RF energy to the skin while serving as a contact cooling membrane for the spray cryogen. The contact membrane continually monitors skin surface temperature to protect the epidermis.
- The ThermaTip device is available in several configurations of firings, size and depth for efficient implementation of optimal treatment guidelines.
- Uniquely engineered tip-to-skin detection technology permits delivery of RF energy only if all four corners of the ThermaTip device are in contact with the skin’s surface. This facilitates the safe delivery of RF energy (heat) into the tissue.
- To further support patient safety and physician confidence, each ThermaTip device is sterilized prior to shipment and, through a unique electronic enforcement system, can only be utilized as a single-patient-use item.
- Cooling Module
The cooling module houses environmentally safe cryogen coolant that is metered by a precision valve within the handpiece and controlled by on-board microprocessors in both the generator and the handpiece. Surface cooling is maintained throughout treatment as cryogen is sprayed onto the cooling membrane of the ThermaTip device. Precision monitoring features are incorporated into the system to ensure that cryogen is always available to cool the skin to desired temperatures.
Each 15 oz cryogen canister can be used for an average of 5-6 procedures depending on the total skin surface area treated and the ThermaTip device used.
- Consumable Products
In addition to the single-patient-use ThermaTip device, each patient will require his or her own return pad. The return pad is adhered to the patient’s lower back to allow a path of travel for the radio frequency current back to the generator. Proprietary coupling fluid, a viscous liquid that helps ensure electrical and thermal contact with the ThermaTip device, is also packaged in single-patient-use quantities.
Easy to use, safe and proven effective, the ThermaCoolT system is versatile and upgradeable. The key advantage of the ThermaCool system over other systems is its single-platform flexibility. Interchangeable ThermaTipT options allow for flexibility in customizing individual treatments. With a simple change of treatment tips, Thermage® enables you to go from a very small to a very large treatment area. Additional treatment tips now in development will allow for even greater flexibility in customizing individual treatments.
Patient safety is built into every ThermaTip device. Each single-patient use tip is sterilized and programmed using a read-only memory chip to optimize system performance and safety. With each touch to the skin the tip uniformly distributes capacitive radio frequency (CRF) energy across the entire tip surface while simultaneously protecting the outer layer of the epidermis with cooling. An epidermal temperature sensor within the tip constantly monitors the tissue’s surface temperature while a four-corner tip-to-skin contact system ensures the tip is seated accurately on the skin prior to delivering the CRF energy.
What to choose?
- Preparing for your Thermage in Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our doctor are on the same page.
- Our doctor will give instruction about procedure before undergo.
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges
Cellulite Treatment and Fat reduction by CoolSculpting plus Thermage in Thailand. Unlike many other methods of fat reduction and cellulite removal, CoolSculpting Thailand plus Thermage Thailand involve no needles, surgery or downtime. After the treatment, you may expect a sexier body with tight and younger looking skin. Urban Beauty Thailand offer 9,000THB/$250 USD Lowest Price Coolsculpting Thailand Bangkok & Phuket. For more info. you may visit us www.urbanbeautythailand.com or email@example.com or +66 86 376 4826/0863764826. At Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, 171 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuae, Bangkok Thailand 10110