“The Nefertiti Lift”- A new technique for specific recontouring of the jaw line.
The “Nefertiti Lift” is a procedure designed to rejuvenate a sagging jawline. The jaw is an important cosmetic area of the face. Young women have a taut, smooth jawline, but as we age, jawline skin has a tendency to sag.
With time, gravity pulls the skin on our face lower, leading to saggy jowls. The large muscles of our lower jaw and neck make matters worse by contracting to this downward pull.
Muscle relaxing injections into the jaw line and upper neck relax this downward pull. The result? A net upward movement of the skin, leading to a sharper & younger looking jawline and face.
So what is an “ideal” female jawline? Look at Nefertiti (whose name means “the beautiful one has arrived”).
The Nefertiti Lift improves the definition of the jawline border and angle, elevates the corners of the mouth, and drapes the skin of the jawline contour complete facial rejuvenation in a minimally invasive way. giving the visual effect of a “mini lift”. The Nefertiti Lift with muscle relaxing injections and dermal fillers provides.
- Nefertiti05 nefertiti Platysma nefertiti
- Botox Injections – The cosmetic form of botulinum toxin, often referred to by its product name Botox®, is a popular non-surgical injection that temporarily
Botuline toxin as medicine has two effects:
1) A blocking action on the nerves to the muscles after which the muscle activity diminishes.
2) A blocking action on the nerves activating sweat glands.
IS BOTOX NOT DANGEROUS ?
No, Botox has been safely used since 1975 .It has been extensively tested and is used worldwide for the following indications:
- Ophthalmology: strabismus or cross eyed patients and blepharospasm.
- Orthopedic medicine: spastic paralysis.
- Neurology: muscle spasm, migraine.
- Internal medicine: esophagus spasm.
- Gynecology: vaginism
- Urology: incontinence from an overactive bladder.
- Esthetic medicine: Anti wrinkle treatment since 1988
- Hyper-hydrosis armpits
WHEN DO I SEE AND RESULT AND FOR HOW LONG?
- You may see a marked improvement within 3 to 5 days. Improvement may continue for as long as two weeks. After 3 to 4 months the toxins start to wear off, the mimic muscles resume their activity and the expression wrinkles start to show again.
- After a couple of rounds of treatment you may find that the results last longer (6 to 9 months).
HOW OFTEN IS THE TREATMENT RECOMMENDED ?
- You can receive injections with Botox up to every 4 to 6 months in order to help you maintain the results. It is not recommended to proceed any sooner: risk for antibodies to form and muscle-atrophy is possible.
What to choose? Preparing for your Botox in Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our plastic surgeon are on the same page.
- Our Doctor will give instruction about surgery before treatment
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges