Stemcell Facelift Thailand – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Why A Stem Cell Facelift Is The Most Extraordinary Anti-Aging Surgery In The World?
At Urban Beauty Thailand, we know that traditional facelifts are no longer as effective as our patients need them to be. They expect the kind of results that will take years off their age effectively without the months of recuperation associated with a normal facelift. This is why we are proud to introduce our stem cell facelift procedure in Thailand.
Why Should I Choose A Stem Cell Facelift Thailand?
Because there are an array of advantages over the regular kind of surgery including:
- Stemcell facelift Thailand – a more youthful, natural look than traditional surgery which makes your skin look stretched.
- Stemcell facelift Thailand – a syringe is used in lieu of a scalpel which means there is a far lower chance of complications such as scarring or nerve damage.
- Stemcell facelift Thailand – less recovery time which makes it less likely that people will be aware of your facelift.
- Stemcell facelift Thailand – longer lasting results because stem cell technology changes with the face and does not start to look unusual with the passing of time.
- Stemcell facelift Thailand – a less expensive alternative to the traditional facelift.
Stem cell Facelift Starts at 50,000THB/appx 1,500USD
Stem Cell therapy by IV infusion will work on the whole body as stem cell will be distributed to different organs and tissues to promote internal repair system therefore anti-aging and rejuvenation will come from within.
The benefit of stem cell transplantation has been high appreciated by our clients as they feel a renewed sense of energy and health following the procedure.
The Wonders Of A Stem Cell Facelift Thailand.The stem cell facelift was originally invented by Dr. Nathan Newman:
- Our medical team have quickly learned the techniques used by Dr. Newman during the procedure.
- It has gained fame because of the speed of both the procedure and the recovery time.
- It has even been nicknamed the ‘weekend face lift’ because the lack of cutting means you can recover within a few days.
Click Below to Review V.D.O
The procedure is remarkably simple
- One of our surgeons will remove stem cells from your own fat before injecting it into different areas of the body with a syringe.
- In this instance, we inject the fat into your face which will replenish the tissue which has been lost over time. This gives your face a contour which is three-dimensional and can then be sculpted.
- Unlike traditional facelifts, the stem cell facelift will ensure that your face remains the same only for the face that it looks refreshed, healthier and younger.
- Usually, there will be swelling for 2-3 days after surgery before the skin’s surface starts to shed and reveals light pink skin underneath.
- The skin’s color will dramatically increase and your face will appear as normal, only for the fact it will be younger and healthier looking!
Is A Stem Cell Facelift in Thailand Right For Me?
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page.
- If you feel that aging is ravaging you but are unwilling to go under the knife as it were, a stem cell facelift is ideal for you. It is also the perfect solution if you have moderate aging in the facial area or have had traditional facelift surgery before.
- Not only is fat injected into the face, it is also taken away from specific areas in order to create a better facial shape.
Why wait and risk the traditional lengthy recovery time associated with a traditional facelift? Try the revolutionary new stem cell facelift in Thailand which gives lasting results with minimal fuss. You can enjoy the rest of your vacation in Thailand where you will look a decade or more younger.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR FACE LIFTING PROCEDURE:
- FACELIFT, BROWN LIFT, FOREHEAD LIFT THAILAND
- FACELIFT TEMPLE LIFT THAILAND
- S-LIFT SHORT SCAR MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MACS – FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- THREAD LIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT AND NECKLIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT MAKEOVER IN THAILAND
- FACELIFT, LASER, INJECTABLE: What to choose?
How to get a quote: Photographs & Medical history necessary to undergo a surgery, Stay, Requirements
To request the right quote and provide all necessary details and “Make arrangements for a surgery by following these easy steps“.
Photographs required for Thailand Stem cell Facelift: Please send 5 pictures of your face:
- 1 frontal photograph, 1 profile photograph of each side and 1 3/4 profile photograph of each side.
- It is important that pictures show the head and neck completely.
Details: Age, Weight and Height
Contact us now to book an appointment and watch as people back home marvel at your transformation. They won’t suspect a facelift because your recovery will be too quick! We can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly at hospital, what you see is what you get!
Let’s Us Help You With Stem cell Facelift in Thailand
Urban Beauty Thailand offers New Promo Stem cell Facelift Thailand Starts at 50,000THB/appx 1,500USD. Why wait and risk the traditional lengthy recovery time associated with a traditional facelift? Try the revolutionary new stem cell facelift in Thailand which gives lasting results with minimal fuss. You can enjoy the rest of your vacation in Thailand where you will look a decade or more younger. Stemcell facelift Thailand – longer lasting results because stem cell technology changes with the face and does not start to look unusual with the passing of time. For more info. contact us at email@example.com or call us at +66863764826 to schedule a consultation. Visit us at Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuae, Bangkok Thailand 10110