Mini Procedures in Thailand – Cost, Results
Tummy Tuck, Facelift, Lipo, Necklift
The definition of Urban Beauty in Thailand is increasingly including the desire to appear younger, while still maintaining your natural beauty. If you are considering plastic surgery, you should be aware of your treatment options.
If your desire is to reduce signs of aging, but you are not seeking anything dramatic or too invasive, you may want to consider something like a mini facelift in Thailand performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.
You can find nationally licensed plastic surgeons anywhere in the country, from Bangkok to Phuket, Thailand. You will, of course, want to do your research before you have any medical procedure done to make sure that your plastic surgeon or surgeons are fully licensed, board certified, and in good standing. Once you have done this, it is safe to proceed with mini and micro procedures, which are typically safer, easier, and come at a more affordable price than heavily invasive plastic surgery procedures.
- Thermage is one of the least invasive procedures performed by a plastic surgeon. It uses radio energy to effectively tighten and firm facial skin to reduce your age by heating and tightening layers of skin. Many people who think that they need a lift can instead receive THERMAGE treatment to achieve similar results. The results are also longer lasting than treatments such as Botox, so you may find that this is a great option for you.
- If you are considering getting a facelift, talk to your high skilled doctor about a less invasive mini face-lift. The results are not as dramatic as a full-face lift, but you may find that not having to go through extensive surgery is worth it. A mini face-lift is actually self-explanatory – the incisions, stitches and sutures are smaller.
- The advantage of this type of procedure is that the healing time is faster and you are less like to experience the initial harsh, plastic-looking expression common in dramatic facelifts, plus it is ultimately safer because it is less invasive. However, the results are not proven to be long lasting yet because it is a new procedure. Using fillers and injectable in conjunction with a mini facelift may give you the optimal results for heavily aged skin.
- Mini tummy tucks are also great procedures for minor repair if the abdomen is slightly saggy or puffy, as with generally fit women who have recently had a baby. This procedure is not recommended if the patient carries a lot of excess weight, but as with the mini face lift, it’s a great minor procedure for small repairs and reshaping. Again, the best advantage to the mini tummy tuck is that it requires very little time in surgery, and has a rapid healing and recovery time. There is also little repair needed to the abdominal wall and muscles.
- Mini surgeries are great if you are just trying to look your best, shave some years off, and tone up a little. If you only need minor work, they are great options for a speedy recovery and minimal scarring. Mini Procedures – Cost, Results Tummy Tuck, Facelift, Lipo, Necklift
Get a low cost airfare direct from any of the budget carriers who fly from Australia to Bangkok & Phuket. Jetstar and Virgin flies direct to Bangkok & Phuket. Tiger goes through Singapore and Air Asia goes via Kuala Lumpur. Look at www.bestflights.com.au for the latest bargains. You’re sure to find a return flight for less than $1,000 including all taxes.
Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!