Lipodissolve – Fat Dissolving Injections
Localized Fat Removal/ Cellulite Treatment Skin Tightening in Bangkok & Phuket, Thailand
Lipodissolve or Lipolysis therapy is used for the removal of small to moderate amounts of fat, cellulite treatment and skin tightening. This treatment is particularly suitable for the removal of small, stubborn fat deposits. The active substance used in the injections is a natural compound derived from soya bean (Phosphatidychloline)
- When injected directly into fat deposits, Lipodissolve helps breakdown and emulsify the fat deposits.
- It uses the body own natural methods of excreting fat to permanently reduce fat deposits.
- Lipodissolve or Phosphatidychloline has two ends which act like the ends of a magnet; One end is attracted to water, and the other end is attracted to fat.
After injection, Phosphatidychloline surrounds the fat cell, and because of this property, it allows the fat cells to become emulsified and soluble in the circulation where it is then removed permanently by the liver, bowels and kidneys.
It has been used for reducing fat deposits for about 10 years now, but has been used for other medical purposes for much longer. It has been used intravenously to dissolve atheromatous plaques in cardiac disease and to dissolve fat embolism. Orally, it has been used as a liver protective agent.
Which areas can be treated?
- Face: neck, double chin, jaw line.
- Body: upper arms, upper and lower abdomen, hips.
- Legs: back roll, flank area, thighs.
In addition, Lipomas (small, localised fat deposits) and male breast fat (gynecomastia) can also be treated. The number of treatments differs from person to person, depending upon the body region and body size.
- As a rule, 3 sessions, at intervals of 6-8 weeks, are necessary to successfully complete the treatment. According to published results, 80% of patients were very satisfied with the results after 2-3 treatments.
- In particular, the treatment is very successful in the removal of facial fat and, usually, only 2 treatments are required for optimal results.
- The combination of Lipodissolve injections, massage and radio frequency treatments provides good results for many patients.
- It should be noted that almost every patient shows temporary side effects after treatments.
- These include redness, swelling and bruising. After a few days, however, any discomfort in the treated area should disappear.
Cellulite Treatment with Injections
- A cellulite treatment with injections is very similar to Fat Dissolve injections, but requires a different injection technique and 3 treatments, 4-8 weeks apart.
- Only patients with small fat deposits over the cellulite area are suitable for these treatments.
What to choose? Preparing for your Lipodissolve – Fat Dissolving Injections Localized Fat Removal/ Cellulite Treatment Skin Tightening in Bangkok & Phuket Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our doctor are on the same page.
- Our doctor will give instruction about procedure before operation.
- When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best doctors team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation.
- Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront.
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!