Lipectomy Thailand – C0smetic Surgery Thailand
Belt Lipectomy at Urban Beauty Thailand
Lower Body Lift Surgery – Belt Lipectomy Thailand
- Lower body lift or belt lipectomy removes saggy skin and fat tissues from the midsection.
- Learn about more lower body lift cost, risks & recovery right here!
What is Lower Body Lift Surgery – Belt Lipectomy Thailand
- As the human body ages, it is bound to experience physical anomalies such as the sagging of skin. These changes are concentrated along the lower half of the body, leaving your body completely out of shape. However, there is no need to worry since there is now a procedure that can be performed specifically to correct this sagging, loose skin formed at the hips, buttocks, and thighs.This surgery is termed lower body lift or belt lipectomy.
- Belt lipectomy, also known as a lower body lift, is a surgical procedure intended for individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight, such as those who have undergone gastric bypass surgery, and are now left with an excess of loose, sagging skin in the mid section of the body.
- The belt lipectomy is essentially a combination of several procedures: the tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), thigh lift, and buttock lift. The surgery can improve hanging skin and fat from the front, sides and back of the middle of the body including the abdominal area, the outer thigh and hip area, the back and the buttocks.
Belt Lipectomy Procedure Thailand
- The method of surgery is to tighten the skin of the abdomen by undermining the skin and stretching it.
- Excess skin and fat is then removed.
- The incision is placed across the lower abdomen but sometimes is like an upside down T. The scars are concealed by clothing.
- The operation is done under general anesthetic (you are asleep). Often this is an outpatient operation but many patients choose to stay in the hospital overnight.
- Patients who are obese or have large amounts of loose skin may need a modification of this operation called a panniculectomy.
Urban Beauty Thailand’s Technique – Belt Lipectomy Thailand
- This operation is done to tighten the loose skin of the abdomen and repair the weak muscles of the abdominal wall (rectus muscle).
- It is sometimes combined with liposuction to smooth the edges and improve the contour
- Duration of Operation Two to three hours
- Abdominoplasty, whether partial or complete, produces excellent results for patients with weakened abdominal muscles or excess skin.
- And in most cases, the results are long lasting, if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
- Full Abdominoplasty (plus liposuction) (GA)
Risks of a Abdominal Lipectomy Surgery in Thailand
- All operations have some risk. The risks of surgery are divided into two groups.
- First, those that are common in all operations and second, those that are unique to this particular operation. In the first group, the main risks are swelling, bruising, fluid collections, bleeding, infection, scarring and numbness, or a change in sensation.
- The main problem which is special for this operation is the long and sometimes heavy scar.
- The incision is sometimes slow to heal and crusting or scabbing along the scar may occur for several weeks.
- This is a major operation and the risks of major surgery, such as blood clots in the legs, can occur.
After Care in Thailand
- Bed rest for two to three days is recommended.
- While in bed, your legs should be bent at the hips in order to reduce the strain on the abdominal area.
- You will be provided with a firm abdominal binder to offer support to the tightened areas.
- Our surgeons will give you instructions for showering and changing your dressings.
- You may not be able to stand up straight at first, you should start walking as soon as possible.
- Surface stitches will be removed in five to seven days upon surgery, and deeper sutures, with ends that protrude through the skin, will come out in two to three weeks.
- The recovery is taking at least one to two weeks.
- During this time you will likely experience some swelling and bruising, as well as some discomfort.
- You will be able to take medication to help alleviate your discomfort.
- Drains may be inserted after surgery to collect excess fluid and these may remain in place for up to one week.
- A compression garment will need to be worn for a period of time to help support the treatment area and minimize swelling. You will likely be able to return to work within one to two weeks of your surgery.
Benefits of Lower Body Lift or Lipectomy in Thailand
- You may undergo body lift procedure to correct an asymmetry in your upper and lower body.
Aging individuals and those who have undergone significant weight loss should consider circumferential belt lipectomy.
- It will remove saggy skin and fat tissues making you look 10-20 years younger!
- Hospital Admission – Three nights admission to hospital
Pre Operative Care
- Inform us about any allergies, any serious medical condition(s), and all medications you are taking (both prescription and non-prescription)Avoid aspirin and aspirin-containing medicines for two weeks prior to surgery.
Post Operative Care
- You should avoid strenuous activities for several weeks as your body heals, but within 4 to 6 weeks you should be able to resume all normal activities.
- It’s important to continue wearing the compression garment, which should be easily hidden under your clothing, until your doctor tells you that it is no longer necessary.
FAQ – Belt Lipectomy in Thailand
► What is a belt lipectomy Thailand?
- Belt lipectomy, which is also referred to as the lower body lift, is a surgery which addresses excess loose and sagging skin in the mid-section, including the abdomen, outer thigh, hip, back and buttocks.
- It is an ideal procedure for individuals who have lost substantial weight as with gastric bypass surgery.
The surgery essentially combines the techniques of several procedures at once including the buttock lift, the thigh lift, and the tummy tuck.
► How do I know if I’m a candidate for a belt lipectomy Thailand?
- If you are in good physical health and have realistic expectations for improving an excess of loose, sagging skin along your abdomen, hips, thighs, back and/or buttocks, then you may be a candidate for belt lipectomy.
- This procedure is commonly performed on individuals who have undergone gastric bypass surgery and have lost substantial weight.
- The surgery can be performed one year after gastric bypass surgery, though the patient’s weight should be stabilized for a minimum of nine months before undergoing surgery.
► What type of anesthesia is used for the belt lipectomy Thailand?
The belt lipectomy surgery is usually performed with general anesthesia.
If you are looking for Belt Lipectomy in Thailand that will keep you slim, slender and desirable while enjoying some much needed vacation time, contact Urban Beauty Thailand today and we will make all the arrangements.
Book an appointment today and experience the great transformation for yourself. Visit us www.urbanbeautythailand.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +66 (0) 86 655 2462 / +66 86 376 4826 At Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, 171 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuae, Bangkok Thailand 10110