Permanent Hair Removal at Urban Beauty Thailand
Hair Removal – Permanent Hair Removal without the pain of Electrolysis hair removal or the high costs of Laser Hair Removal.
Laser hair removal Thailand – General information
- Laser hair removal Thailand is designed to permanently remove unwanted body hair by using the light energy from a laser.
- Unwanted hair is a common problem in women and men. Shaving, waxing, and tweezing only produce temporary results and can generally only be carried out on relatively small areas.
- Laser hair removal treatment Thailand can be used to treat and remove small and large areas of unwanted hair from the body.
- Remove hair from all parts of the body including the face, underarms, back, arms legs and bikini lines, no matter how deep the follicles. The damaged hair and follicles are eliminated by the body’s natural physiological process.
- Effective treatment of all hair colors from dark brown and black to blond and grey and from fine to coarse.
- Removal of hair from all skin types from pale white to dark brown complexions.
- Best results occur in those with light skin and dark hair, and hair removal works better on coarse hair rather than fine hair.
How the laser in Thailand works
- Before Treatment – the wavelength is adjusted based on the melanin content of the targeted hair and surrounding skin. The laser precisely targets the hair follicle without damaging the epidermis.
- During Treatment – the laser elevates the temperature of the hair, which, in turn, conducts heat to the follicle. This causes damage to the germinative cells responsible for growth.
- After Treatment – the damaged hair and follicle are eliminated by a natural physiologic process, resulting in long-term depilation.
What is involved with laser hair removal in Thailand?
- The area is shaved and cleaned, and an anaesthetic cream may be applied to the body area under treatment, in order to minimize the discomfort.
- But most people do not need the anaesthetic and tend to tolerate the laser hair removal procedure very well.
- The laser then produces pulsed beams of highly concentrated light which is absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicles, damaging the surrounding follicle.
- The procedure can be uncomfortable, but it is not usually painful.
- The length of a laser session may be a few minutes to an hour or more, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Any redness and swelling of the affected areas usually disappears in a short time.
- And most people return to normal activity right away.
What should I do after the treatment?
- While you’re healing from laser hair removal, wash your skin gently with soap and water. Avoid picking at or vigorously scrubbing the affected skin.
- It’s also important to avoid sun exposure — both natural sunlight and tanning beds — for at least one week after treatment.
- After this period, use sunscreen whenever you’re in the sun.
Side effects and risks – Permanent Hair Removal
Any laser-based hair removal procedure can cause some scarring. This is included as a risk in the consent forms that need to be signed before laser treatment begins. But the risk of scarring from laser hair removal treatment is rather small. The risk is a function of many factors including the following.
- Darkening or lightening of the treated skin. The amount of melanin pigment in the skin. Darker skin tones have a greater risk of getting scarred.
- Some normal side effects may occur after laser hair removal treatments, including itching, redness, flare of acne and swelling around the treatment area.
- Burning/blistering of the treated skin.
- Many people experience some pigment changes following a laser treatment procedure. This may be darkening or lightening of the skin. Many people believe this is the same as scarring, but most of the time it is not. The pigment changes that may occur after laser procedures usually resolve themselves within a few weeks or months. Since darker skin is more susceptible to changes in pigment, tanning before laser hair removal should be avoided.
How many treatments will I need?
Most treatments require at least 4-6 sessions for permanent hair removal in any one area. The procedure can be repeated at monthly intervals.
Why does the cost of laser hair removal vary so much?
- Costs depend on many factors like the kind of laser to be used, body geography, and the amount of hair growth in question. Costs can also be based on the time taken for various sessions, which body area is being treated, and what payment package you choose.
- The cost of laser hair removal tends to vary a great deal among different persons. Patterns of hair growth are different. So the cost of laser hair removal and the results obtained are also likely to be tailored to your needs. We ask you to come in for a consultation before quoting a price for laser hair removal.
- Don’t let the price of laser hair removal be the only factor
- The cost of laser based hair removal is one of the most frequently asked questions but price is not the only factor you need to consider. Get a realistic cost estimate before beginning the treatment procedure. Discuss with the clinician the number of treatments you will likely need.
When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best dermatologists team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation. Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges.
Contact our Health & beauty expert for a FREE online consultation: email@example.com +66(0)86 376 4826 / +66(0)86 6552462, @ Urban Beauty Thailand or Please Click below our Website: www.urbanbeautythailand.com