Jaw reduction by botox injection – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Jaw reduction by BOTOX injection
Frequently among Asians, the jawline is prominent and is out of proportion to the rest of the face. For those wanting to achieve a more proportionate look, they seek jaw reduction surgery. This is in contrast to Caucasians, who tend to be deficient in this area and require implantation.
- Jaw reduction by Botox injection in Thailand is safe, affordable and easily accessible with our 100% FREE service.
- We’ll guide you at every step, from your free consultation with our surgeons team all the way until you’re here in Thailand and post-procedure.
- Save a hundred of dollars with Urban Beauty Thailand and Enjoy a holiday surrounded by breathtaking scenery and amenities.
Why Asian Popular To Have BOTOX Injections Slimming Face.
Many people may not agree with too much self-transformation until have substances to be injected in order to have a beautiful face. But the end result, it makes hard to deny that Botox injections (Botox) to make the face is slimmer, semblance change in the way that looks really better. To reduce mandible, get slim and small face. Look at the photo then you will see the difference.
You are interested about:
- Mandibula ancha
- Rosto pequeno
- Mandibule carré
- Injection botox machoire
- Machoire large
- Botox mandibula
- Isage carr e et injection pommettes
- Visage en forme de coeur
- Cara cuadrada botox
- Botox slim face.
Our surgeon who performs jaw reduction surgery using a technique that is specific to the Asian patient.
- The square jaw can actually look good on men. In fact the band of muscle below the eye also gives a somewhat manly character. But it’s a different matter if it’s the demure feminine jaw line that you are looking for.
- Botox Toxin can weaken the masseter muscle giving a softer angle at the jaw. By blocking the action of selected muscles, very much like in treating wrinkles, can cause the eventual atrophy (loss of muscle size) in those muscles. Except here inject the B.Toxin into the bulk of the muscle.
- A common area where this technique is applied as part of facial sculpting is the masseter muscle in what many people refer to as the square jaw. But will also discuss here B.Toxin into the band of muscle below the eye and the calves.
TMJ (tempero mandibular joint) / Jaw Tension Treatments / Bruxism
- Increasingly, BOTOX® is used as an alternative treatment for TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) disorders and associated jaw tension and pain.
- When injected into facial muscles afflicted with soreness and discomfort, BOTOX® relieves TMJ and jaw tension for many patients.
- The injections often eliminate headaches resulting from teeth grinding, and, in cases of severe stress, BOTOX® can even minimize lock jaw. Although BOTOX® treatment for these conditions is presently experimental, evidence indicates that it can be extremely effective.
- TMD or Temporo mandibular Joint Disorder is an acute or chronic inflammation of the temporo mandibular joint (TMJ; the joint connecting the lower jaw to the skull).
- The disorder and resultant dysfunction results in significant pain and impairment for many.
How Does BOTOX® Treat Jaw Tension and TMJ Disorder?
- Located on both sides of the head at the point where the jawbone meets the skull, the temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) is used during talking, eating, swallowing, and other everyday activities.
- If this joint becomes displaced or is overworked through excessive teeth grinding, a person may suffer severe tension headaches, as well as sharp pain in the jaw. BOTOX® relieves jaw tension by making muscles unable to engage in the powerful, often unconscious movement of the jaw that produces headaches and pain.
- The BOTOX® alternative treatment for TMJ disorders and jaw tension is usually quick, straightforward, and effective. A non-surgical procedure, BOTOX® injections are administered in a doctor’s office, and treatment requires no hospital stay.
- Most patients experience noticeable improvement within two to three days of their first treatment, although relief can take up to two weeks
Bruxism (from the Greek βρυγμός (brugmós), gnashing of teeth) is grinding of the teeth, typically accompanied by clenching of the jaw
- Teeth grinding or bruxism is a problem that afflicts a large percentage of individuals. Aggravated by stress, this condition frequently runs in families.
- People that clench their teeth during the day or at night mostly do so without knowing that they are doing it – they can’t help themselves. Those that only grind at night only know that they are doing it if they wake up with jaw soreness or if their dentist notices that they are wearing down their teeth.
- Bruxism and TMD can result in headaches, earaches, facial pain, chipped teeth and chewed tissue on the inside of the mouth.
- Chronic grinding will often lead to a hypertrophied masseter muscle – the main muscle that is used for chewing. This is a muscle that is located at the angle of the jaw.
- Grinding builds this muscle and makes it stronger, like lifting weights does for the biceps.
- The stronger the muscle gets, the more damage clenching causes to the teeth.
- Headaches and facial pain also tend to get worse with time.
- Though BOTOX® injections are best known for their cosmetic applications, BOTOX® Therapeutic can relieve painful conditions triggered by the muscles of the jaw. As a therapeutic tool, BOTOX® is an integral part of dental implant surgery, TMJ treatment, and ensures the success of other dental services we offer.
Cos Medocs has been using Botox to treat chronic teeth grinding successfully. Not only are our patients experiencing instant relief from jaw pain, tension and headaches, but they are seeing a dramatic change in the way that their face looks. The square, severe appearance of their lower face softens into a more normal and aesthetically pleasing jaw line.
- He will also help you determine which treatment, or combination of treatments, will work best to achieve the look that you desire.
- You will have the opportunity to view before and after photos, so that you will know exactly what to expect.
- This change occurs over two or three sessions of Botox, as the masseter muscle shrinks. Patients have also reported a marked reduction in their general stress level as their grinding disappears or reduces dramatically.
- As they break the habit of bruxism, they regain control of their lives. Botox treatment of teeth grinding is painless and quick (5 minutes).
- Results from Botox treatment of bruxism start a day or two after injection and last for about 4 months.
BOTOX FAQs – What Is BOTOX ®?
- BOTOX ® is a natural, purified protein that relaxes muscles & stop sweat production by blocking nerve impulses. Once the muscles are paralyzed they gradually decrease in size over time.
What Is BOTOX ® Made Of?
- BOTOX ® is a formulation of Botulinum Toxin type A, a natural purified protein.
How Is It Different Than Other Products?
- BOTOX ® blocks nerve transmission to relax the underlying muscles beneath the skin. The effect is not permanent, lasting about six months.
Are Botox Injections Approved By The FDA?
- BOTOX ® Cosmetic was approved by the FDA in April 2002 for cosmetic use.
Are Botox Injections Safe?
- BOTOX ® has safely treated a variety of conditions for more than 15 years.
How Long Does an Injection Take?
- BOTOX injections for wrinkle treatment take approximately 10 minutes to administer. However, your total consultation time will be around 20-30 minutes.
Do Injections Hurt?
- Most of our BOTOX Injection patients compare the sensation of receiving an injection to a small bug bite lasting seconds
What Should I Do After Receiving an Injection?
- No exercising or lying down for two hours after injections is recommended. Do not excessively touch the area that was treated for the first 4 hours after injection.
How Long Does It Last?
- The effects last for up to four to six months. However, in treatment around the jaw area multiple treatments (usually 2-3) over a period of 2-3 months may be required.
Where Does It Go After It Wears Off?
- Because BOTOX ® is a natural, purified protein, over time BOTOX ® is slowly absorbed and processed by the body.
Before having treatment it is important to be well informed:
Ready to discuss with one of our beauty experts? Contact us at email@example.com or www.urbanbeautythailand.com +66(0)86 376 4826/086 655 2462 for voice call, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Tango & Line chat.