Hair Transplant Thailand – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Hair Transplant Technique in Thailand
Hair Transplant – REFINED OPEN TECHNIQUE IN DONOR HARVESTING
Hair loss is progressive, meaning that you have a limited supply of hair at the donor area to distribute to the area of baldness. Experienced and qualified hair surgeons are willing to spend more time in harvesting and cutting the grafts to achieve minimal wastage. Those who opt for quick donor harvesting will use blind techniques and that ends up with significant follicular damage, up to 37% transection rate has been reported in medical literature. The damaged hair follicles usually have lower growth rate and, even if they do grow, they are deformed and miniaturized hair.
FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION
- Hairline design is a combination of science and art. Our doctors will seek your opinion to draw a new hairline most suitable for your facial contour.
- Sedation will be given orally so that you will be relaxed and calm before local anesthetic is administered.
- After removing a piece of skin for grafts harvesting, we make very tiny incision [lateral slit] at the areas to be transplanted.
- These slits are oriented in the same direction and angle of your existing hair.
- We insert the hair in a purposefully random fashion along the hairline to look natural.
- In this clinic we do exclusively follicular unit transplantation, nothing bigger.
- Follicular units (FUs) are the smallest hair groupings naturally occurring in the human scalp. FUs may contain 1-4 hairs.
- Our team is very meticulous in handling and inserting the grafts into the created slits.
- The follicular grafts are first contained in special ring holders designed by our clinic to prevent dessication.
- The holders also assist the transplanters to select the appropriate graft size for insertion.
- By selecting only skinny 1 hair grafts for the front, and coarse 2 to 3 hair grafts on the back, we can create very natural looking result.
GIGA-SESSION & ONE-PASS
Our clinic is specializes in ultra refined follicular unit grafting. With a team of 14 people we have transplanted more than 5,000 grafts in one session. The modern trend is to transplant the maximum number in a single session to ensure good density coverage, but safety. You will look good even after one procedure, and future touch up sessions is optional rather than compulsory.
What is the maximum we can do for you will depend on the quality and density of your donor hair and your budget. Our average is 3,000 grafts per session. However no job is too small for us and we are happy to transplant a few hundred of grafts depending on your need.
Risk from Hair Transplant, Hair Restoration procedure Thailand:
RELATED DOCUMENTS: HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY
- What causes scalp hair loss?
- What the hair loss can be done?
- When should I start treatment?
- Galeatomy Surgery for hair loss prevention
- Scalp hair transplant surgery:
- Men: Stem Cells Could Cure Baldness
- Microsurgery redistribution – Scalp extension surgery
- Micro Surgery grafting
- Eyelashes and Eyebrows
When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best surgeons team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation. Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges, what you see is what you get! Visit us www.urbanbeautythailand.com or email@example.com or +66 86 376 4826/0863764826/086 655 2462. At Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, 171 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuae, Bangkok Thailand 10110