Female to Male Thailand, (Ftm) female to male transgender
Sex reassignment from female to male is a hard choice to make. You need to make a wise decision before you can go through with this. Knowing all the advantages or disadvantages, possible risks or complication and your expectations will help you to decide wisely. Thinking of yourselves that your are ready for this kind of surgery,
Urban Beauty ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd is here to help you to fulfill your dream. We are always here to provide and give you an affordable choices for your budget. Having a surgery in the US or other countries will spend you a lot of money while you are experiencing same results as what we have here. Our company will provide you an affordable world class medical treatment with an exceptional value. We will guarantee your own safety and satisfaction because our hospital partners and surgeons are truly specialized in this kind of field and they’re using the latest equipment’s and techniques.
Qualifications for Sex Reassignment Surgery from female to male are as follows:
- Must be 18 years old or above. For those below 18 years old, a parent consent is required.
- Physically fit.
- She has undergone hormone therapy for at least one year.
- Diagnosed with gender identity disorder, gender dysphoria or any disorder that’s associated.
- Certified mentally fit from the psychiatrist and capable for Sex Reassignment Surgery.
There are three phases for sex reassignment from female to male which involves the removing of female sex organ and creating the genital organs of the male.
1. “Chest reconstruction surgeries “ or Male Chest Contouring
2. “Hysterectomy and oophorectomy“ ( Removing of the uterus and ovaries ).
3. “Genital reconstruction surgeries“ ( Closure of the vagina and lengthening of the urethra and urethral prefabrication and the male sex organ created).
Female to Male Thailand Price:
|Yanhee in Bangkok||Dr.Kamol|
|Prices||Phalloplasty: 15,100||Metoidioplasty: 6,000 US$|
|(US$)||Meta+Hysterectomy 12,000 US$|
|Phalloplasty I: 4,700|
|Stay in Hospital||27 nights||14 nights|
Female to Male Thailand – Before the surgery, a patient must be:
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Stop using aspirin, ibuprofen, or any anti-inflammatory
- drugs during the 10 days prior and up to the surgical date.
- Oral anti-androgens should be discontinued three days before surgery.
- Injectable anti androgen should be stopped four weeks prior.
- Stop taken hormone treatment tablets at least 14 days prior to SRS surgery to reduce the risk of thrombosis (blood clots).
- Hormone injections should be stopped four weeks before the surgery
- Following this instruction will give you the best outcome of your surgery and preventing the possible risks or complications.
Female to Male Thailand – PHASE 1.
- First, removing the volume of the breast through either a cut inside the areola or around it and the excess skin. This u-shaped cut will takes place at the junction of the skin, wherein the nipple-areola is created just likely in a male position.
- Next, removing of the uterus and ovaries by gynecologist. This is done at the same time as the breast reduction. After this, the surgeon will check the wounds if it is totally healed so that he/she could determine if the patient is ready to the next phase.
Female to Male Thailand – PHASE 2.
- After the uterus and ovaries had been removed, next is changing the route of urinary tract through the phallus to allow urination into the new reconstructed penis and closing the vagina.
Female to Male Thailand – PHASE 3.
- Final stage is the general reconstructive procedures. The surgeon will used either the clitoris which is enlarged by androgenic hormones or rely on the free tissue grafts from arm, thigh or belly and an erectile prosthetic.
- The labia majora are united to form a scrotum, where prosthetic testicles can be inserted. The long of the penis will depend on the length of the foreskin.
Female to Male Thailand – Some Potentials Risks and Complications
- Problems from anesthesia
- Blood clots
- Extrusion of testicular implants,
- The formation of a stricture (an abnormal narrowing; blockage)
- Or fistula (an abnormal connection; leakage) in the newly constructed urethral passage, and potential problems of infection and tissue death