Thailand Offers Less Expensive Fertility Treatment, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, Attracting “Fertility Tourists”
IVF Clinic Bangkok, Thailand – Safe Fertility & PGD Center Review & Cost
Infertility is the main reason why some women cannot conceive a baby. Miscarriage is also a form of infertility. There are many causes of infertility. You may have problems on fallopian tubes. Some medications are also the cause of infertility. Men and women have different causes of infertility. For men, it may be low sperm count or no sperms at all. Today, a lot of couple has infertility problems. Sometimes, infertility can be traced on women. If not, it can be found on men. Treatments and drugs are the possible solution to cure infertility disorders.
- IVF Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand is offering treatments for infertility. They use advanced technologies to cure infertility disorders effectively. They have world-class physicians that will assist and provide evaluation during treatments.
- Their staffs know how to care for couples who are dealing with issues on having a family. Supporting their client’s needs are their primary goals.
- Patients will enjoy the friendly atmosphere while planning for their treatment plans. IVF clinic’s facilities is consists of counseling room, examination room, hormonal assay, ultrasonography, operation room, and laboratory room.
They are offering IVF, ICSI, PGD, egg donation, aCGH, and other IVF related treatments on infertility.
- IVF or In Vitro Fertilization was used widely in treating infertility disorder. In this process, doctors joined man’s sperm and woman’s egg in a laboratory dish. After nine months, a test tube baby was born for the first time in history. Today, many clinics are using this procedure. If the fertilization has occurred, embryos must be developed for 3 to 5 days before transferring it on the uterus.
- Another service of IVF clinic in Bangkok, Thailand is egg donation. This fertility option is the easiest treatment when you want to have a baby. The process includes the use of another woman’s egg and it will be mixed on your partner’s sperm. The resulting embryo will transferred on the uterus. Vice versa, this procedure can be done on man’s sperm.
- Miscarriage can be caused by some genetic problems. Fortunately, PGD or Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis allows doctors to examine the gender of embryo. In this procedure, it is possible to specify if an embryo is affected by a certain disease. In addition, PGD is safe and reliable. When treating men fertility, an ICSI treatment is used. Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection uses the man’s sperm and it is injected on the woman’s egg.
- Safe fertility Thailand has gained high successful rate on their infertility treatments. They are known for good services for infertility treatments. If you want to have a baby successfully, you may get treatments from IVF clinic. Don’t waste your money from drugs or pills that will promise you a baby at the end. You can save much money from IVF clinic. However, the cost of treatments may vary. You can choose a treatment that will suit on your budget. Find a trusted IVF clinic now. Browse some websites of IVF clinic. Contact them and book early to have great results on treating infertility disorders.
- If analysis detects any hormonal abnormalities, then hormone therapy is an effective option to correct the imbalance and reach optimal levels.
- For women whose ovaries do not properly produce and release mature eggs, drug therapy can help to stimulate the ovaries.
- Intrauterine Insemination
- A more advanced artificial insemination procedure. The male partner’s sperm is concentrated for maximum potency, and this fluid is implanted directly into the female’s uterus.
IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization)
- In IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization), the sperm and egg are combined in the laboratory. The embryos are then implanted in the walls of the uterus.
GIFT & ZIFT
- GIFT and ZIFT target the Fallopian tubes, rather then the uterus, as is the case in traditional artificial insemination. In GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer), eggs are extracted from the ovary, combined with sperm, and immediately placed in the Fallopian tube. With ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer), the procedure is similar; however the eggs are fertilized and begin development in the laboratory, then placed in the Fallopian tube the following day.
- TESE – testicular sperm extraction
- PESA – percutaneous sperm aspiration
- MESA – micro epididymal sperm aspiration
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- ICSI is a hi-tech procedure in which sperm are injected into each egg cell; these fertilized embryos can then be implanted in the uterus.
- Counselling room
- Private consultation rooms
- Private sperm collection rooms
- Egg collection room and operating suite
- Ultrasound facility
- Freezing/Storage facilities for sperm and zygotes
- IVF laboratory
When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best surgeons team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation. Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges, what you see is what you get!