Eyebrow lift Thailand – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Eyebrow lift Thailand
An eyebrow lift Thailand could be exactly what you need in order to deal with the sagging skin that is currently taking a very prominent place on your forehead.
It can also be used to create a more perfect brow shape which is something that shouldn’t be overlooked.
Indeed, it is always assumed that an eyebrow lift is the sole preserve of the elderly. In fact, young people with traits such as lowbrow will also benefit from this procedure.
Eyebrow lift Thailand:
There are two methods of performing the eyebrow lift procedure: Classic Lift
- The surgeon makes an incision that begins at ear level and continues around the hairline.
- The exact location of this incision depends on the hairline. The scar will always be made in an area that is not visible to others.
- Your eyebrow will be altered by a combination of skin and muscle removal.
- The forehead and scalp periosteum may also be loosened.
- The incision is stitched and the area around your head is cleansed.
- This is different from the classic lift because the surgeon makes several small incisions on the scalp instead of one long cut.
- An endoscope (a thin tube with a camera) will be inserted into the incisions and the muscles and tissues will be seen by the medical team on a special screen.
- Another device is placed into a different incision and the eyebrow lift is performed as normal via skin and muscle removal.
- Tiny anchors are placed on the tissue to keep it secure. These are incredibly strong anchors and ensure that the results of the eyebrow lift remain obvious for years.
- The stitches in and staples that are used to close the incision(s) will remain on your face for a week.
- The swelling and bruising from the eyebrow lift will also last for about a week.
- We recommend that you keep your head elevated and apply ice packs to the site of the surgery for up to two days after the procedure.
- Our staff will provide you with everything you need while you remain in our clinic.
Eyebrow lift Thailand
- Once you return to your accommodation (which we can help you find once you book an appointment with us), we urge you to relax for a few days and engage in the more relaxing pursuits available to you in Thailand.
- Enjoy the beaches and amazing architectural delights of the nation until the stitches are removed.
- Once you are ready for the party circuit, there are few places on Earth better than Thailand for raucous adventures.
If you experience a fever or excessive bleeding, please contact us immediately and we will ensure you are treated. However, side effects from an eyebrow lift Thailand are incredibly rare and with our world class medical team accompanying you every step of the way, this will be as easy as a regular doctor’s appointment.
- Contact us now and change the way your face looks forever. Look younger, freer and happier than ever before. It’s a simple procedure that costs less than $2,800 and will give your face a beautiful symmetry you never imagined possible.
When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or extra charges as require pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get! Ready to discuss with one of our beauty experts? Contact us at email@example.com or www.urbanbeautythailand.com or +66(0)86 376 4826/086 655 2462 for voice call, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Tango & Line chat.