Chin Surgery (MtF) Thailand
The mirror can be a cruel and unforgiving mistress. How often have you woken up full of vigor because you have realized your life long dream of physically becoming a woman after a lifetime of confusion and angst? You had the courage to go through with a variety of different surgeries to make your vision a reality but on certain days, the mirror cruelly forces you to focus on your chin which remains part of the old you which you thought had been banished forever.
Chin surgery services are the answer to those who still see a male chin amidst the femininity. You aren’t worried about what the general public think; if you did, you would have conformed to their wishes and stayed male. You need chin surgery services for yourself, to show yourself that you are 100% female, that society is wrong and you are right.
The female chin is much smaller than its male equivalent in terms of height and width. Male chins are square whereas female chins are rounded or else there are a pointed vertex of the female facial frame. Some men have ‘clefts’ (a vertical crease) which are extremely rare in women.
At Urban Beauty Thailand, we offer a range of chin surgery services that can eliminate the masculinity from your lower face and bring out the real woman in you. We also offer jaw surgery services which can complete the transformation as far as the lower half of your face is concerned. Our services include:
- Chin bone shaving (Sliding Genioplasty)
- Chin augmentation
- Chin advancement (implants)
- Jaw reduction
- Jaw augmentation
- All chin surgery services on offer involve surgery under general anesthetic which means a set recovery period.
- Generally, a compression garment will be placed on your lower face for up to two days after the surgery.
- In the event that chin contouring was part of the procedure, these bandages may be left there longer.
- A liquid diet is a feature of all chin surgery services. You will be unable to chew so solid foods are prohibited for approximately 48 hours after the surgery.
- Trust us, the minor inconvenience you feel will be worth it for a permanently feminine chin.
- One of the best things about chin surgery services performed by Urban Beauty Thailand’s medical team is the fact that the scars from these procedures are usually contained within the mouth on the lower gums.
- There is usually only a single incision made and because of its location, it is invisible to everyone.
- On rare occasions, the incision may be made under the chin but even if this happens, the scar is tiny and stays hidden.
Chin surgery services are not 100% risk free even though our medical team have international experience in top European countries and in North America. There is always the chance that minor complications can occur but these are extraordinarily rare, especially when the high quality of the surgeons and equipment being used is taken into account. However, here is a list of some potential issues with chin surgery services:
- Nerve damage
- Silicone chin implants can become displaced on very rare occasions
- During a sliding genioplasty, there is a chance that a notch could appear where the bone knits and become noticeable
- Bad reactions to anesthesia
However, the chances of any of this happening with our world class surgeons is almost zero. Chin surgery services are what could be standing between you and the face you’ve always dream about. Book an appointment with us today and we will make you look like a princess in no time!