Alar Plasty (Nose Trim Surgery) Thailand – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Alar Plasty (Nose Trim Surgery) Thailand
This surgery of the nose narrows the wide flaring and large opening of the nasal nostrils. This may be done alone or in combination with augmentation rhinoplasty. This procedure takes around an hour or two to perform, and is usually done as an outpatient procedure, under local anesthesia, with or without sedation.
RHINOPLASTY Thailand (Nose Surgery)
- If you are considering rhinoplasty…
- Are You A Good Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
- Selecting A Surgeon
- Planning The Surgery
- Preparing For Your Surgery
- The Risks Of Surgery
Rhinoplasty, or plastic surgery of the nose, is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. The nose occupies the prominent central area of the face, and thus determines to a major extent whether the face is considered attractive or not.
You may be considering rhinoplasty to enhance your appearance, or for reconstructive purposes such as correcting birth defects or traumatic injuries to the nose.
If you are considering rhinoplasty..
- Following information can help you understand the procedure, how it’s done and what results can be expected.
- However, each patient has individual needs and features, and it is only by consulting with a plastic surgeon that you can best understand how plastic surgery can help you.
- Rhinoplasty is most often thought of as either a nose “lift” or a nose reduction. In actuality, plastic surgery of the nose may involve the following techniques, done singly or in combination:
- Nasal bridge augmentation or reduction (changes the height of the bridge of the nose), –nasal tip augmentation or reduction (changes the shape of the tip, change the angle between nose and upper lip)
- Alar plasty (reduction of width of the nasal base to narrow the span of the nostrils).
Are you a good candidate for rhinoplasty?
To be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, you should be physically healthy, psychologically stable, and realistic in your expectations.
- You may think having rhinoplasty will make you look like your ideal or give you perfect looks.
- You may think that people will treat you differently or that you will be a happier person after your rhinoplasty.
- These are unrealistic expectations – Good results will help you increase your self-confidence but you won’t necessarily look like your ideal.
- Your age is also a consideration – You should be at least 14 or 15 years old for girls and a little later for boys because it is best to have rhinoplasty after you’ve completed your growth spurt.
Having the surgery should be something you want and not something other people want for you. Your social and emotional adjustment is also important to consider especially if you are a teenager.
Selecting a Surgeon in Thailand
- Although rhinoplasty is generally safe, the discerning patient should consider some factors to ensure safety, minimize the risks involved, and get a good result.
- Oftentimes, patients choose their surgeon on the basis of price. However, the success of the procedure is largely dependent on your choice of surgeon. Thus, to avoid unsatisfactory results, it is best to choose a surgeon who has had accredited training in plastic surgery and extensive experience in rhinoplasty.
- This delicate operation also requires aesthetic judgment, sense of beauty, and the ability to visualize the end result.
- Surgeon’s skill can make all the difference between a good result and one which will require correction and additional expense. Specially since surgeon will be working on a very prominent feature on your face, select your surgeon on the basis of his professional qualifications and experience and not on the price.
- The patient must also be able to trust the surgeon for proper evaluation and advice.
- Cosmetic surgery of the nose is one of the most delicate plastic surgery operations.
- There is so much artistry involved in the planning and execution of this operation.
- Everyone has a different nose and there are many techniques that the surgeon can use to achieve the desired results.
When you first consult with surgeon, will ask you what your expectations are.
- What you would like your nose to look like, will also evaluate the structure of your nasal bones and cartilage, the shape of your face, your skin, and your age since these factors influence on decisions about what techniques to use for the surgery to get the desired result.
- Surgeon may also use computer imaging to help you visualize your surgery options.
- Surgeon will explain what plans to do and what anesthesia plans to use, considering your preferences.
- Surgeon will discuss where the surgery will be performed, as well as the risks and costs involved. You can also ask him any questions you may have, especially those regarding your expectations about the results.
- Surgeon will also ask you if you’ve previously had nose surgery or have had an injury to your nose. If you have allergies, breathing difficulties, if you smoke, or take medications, vitamins, or other drugs, you should also inform your surgeon.
Before undergo your operation in Thailand;
- Blood tests is required to ensure that you will not have any bleeding problems as a result of the operation. If you are 40 years of age or older, you will also be requested to have an electrocardiogram done and to visit your internist or cardiologist for cardiovascular clearance.
- This is to ensure that you are physically fit to undergo the surgery.
- If you are planning to have a nasal bridge augmentation (nose lift), it is ideal to have a mold of your nose done before the operation. This nasal mold will help the plastic surgeon carve or sculpt a silicone implant that will be especially appropriate for your face. It is important that the silicone implant blends harmoniously with your existing nasal framework so that the surgical result will look natural.
Planning the Surgery in Thailand
- After surgeon evaluation your case, our surgeon will plans the operation and determines whether incisions can be hidden inside the nose, (a “closed” rhinoplasty) or if incisions on the outside skin have to be made (an “open” rhinoplasty).
- The shape and position of the incisions are carefully planned so that the resulting scars are practically invisible after healing.
- It is rare for a patient to have visible scars if surgeon is competent. However, if the operation isn’t performed skillfully, incisions that are made randomly and haphazardly will result in visible scars and an unnatural new nose.
- Thus, you have to be very careful in your selection of your surgeon. The most important factor in the success of your surgery is your surgeon’s training, skill and experience.
Preparing for your Surgery in Thailand
- To avoid any complications and risks, our surgeon will give you specific guidelines on eating and drinking, smoking, taking or avoiding certain vitamins and medications, and washing your face.
- Follow these instructions carefully.
The Risks of Surgery in Thailand
- All surgery has some uncertainty and risk involved but complications are infrequent and usually minor when rhinoplasty is performed by a qualified plastic surgeon, since our surgeons team have the necessary training, skill and experience.
- If you follow surgeon’s instructions closely both before and after surgery, you can also reduce your risks of complications such as infections, nosebleeds, or reactions to the anesthesia.
- Rhinoplasty Thailand can be performed under local or general anesthesia, depending on the complexity of the procedure and on what is you prefer.
With general anesthesia
- You’ll be sleeping during the operation and wake up after it is finished.
With local anesthesia
- You’ll be awake during the surgery, but in a relaxed state, since you will be lightly sedated.
- You will be insensitive to pain and your nose and the surrounding area will be numb. There is less risk when the operation is done under local anesthesia.
At Urban Beauty Thailand, our surgeons are discovering that this is one of the most desired procedures on offer. The prospect of having what appears to be a new nose without the pain or expense is attracting the attention of a lot of people. Book an appointment now and allow our fluent English speaking team make you feel comfortable.
When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!
We offer a surgical procedure designed to smooth the loose skin on the facial skin, jowls, and neck in both men and women. What it can do is “set back the clock”
Your Face Lift Bangkok and Phuket Thailand Cosmetic Surgery. Gives You a Glowing, Youthful Face with Thai’s Most Experienced & Trusted Surgeons affordable Word Class Plastic Surgery By Decade Expertise! Save up to 70% on surgery in Thailand! Free Consultation
More info. www.urbanbeautythailand.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +66 86 376 4826/0863764826/086 655 2462. At Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, 171 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuae, Bangkok Thailand 10110