The 30 MINUTE Face Lift– Mini Liquid Facelift in Phuket, Bangkok Thailand
30 minute face lift – It is now possible, with new technologies and techniques, to lift and tighten the face without surgery. These techniques are minimally invasive and are practically without down time. Our Cosmetic Physician will achieve the mini facelift through an individual, patient customised, synergistic combination of dermal fillers, muscle-relaxing injections and radio frequency (RF) heating of the skin dermis. The key to this mini facelift is the treatment of multiple facial areas using more than one product, depending on the patient’s specific need.
- One of the key causes of facial ageing is volume loss. Volume loss can lead to skin laxity, in a similar way that a beach ball would become flaccid if it lost some air. The replacement of lost volume will tighten and lift facial skin, giving a natural appearance.
- Dermal fillers are the most common way of replacing lost volume in the face. They can be used in areas such as the cheek, brow, jaw line and chin to help lift skin and improve skin firmness. The cheek contour should be restored first.
- This results in a lift of the face and a diminution of the nasolabial folds. This procedure is designed to restore a youthful fullness to the face, as well as lift and shape facial contours, which sag and hollow due to the natural ageing process.
30 minute face lift in BANGKOK and PHUKET, THAILAND
Anti-wrinkle injections – The muscles of the face generally work in pairs: usually there is a downward pulling muscle which is opposed by an upward pulling muscle. For example, there are muscles that pull the corners of the mouth upwards and backwards when you smile, while there are opposing muscles that pull the corners of the mouth downwards.
Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to selectively relax various muscles of the face. By relaxing the downward pulling muscles of the face, it is possible to allow the upward pulling muscles to be relatively stronger. This causes an upward lift in the face. Examples of this include:
- Relaxing the muscle underneath the brows to create an eyebrow lift;
- Relaxing the muscle that pulls down the corner of the mouth to help lift the corners of the mouth;
- Relaxing the muscles in the neck that pull the jaw line/jowls/cheeks down to lift the jowls and improve the jawline.
Radio Frequency skin tightening- This is a no down time treatment that involves heating the skin with a radio frequency device.
- It is actually a relaxing and pleasurable treatment that gently heats the skin to 40-42 degrees Celsius.
- At this temperature, the collagen fibers in the skin shrink and the skin subsequently tightens.
- No face is completely symmetrical but, the more symmetrical your features, the more you are judged attractive.
Special dermal fillers are capable of restoring lost volume in the temples and cheeks by stimulating your own collagen production. In effect, these fillers can “lift” jowls and reshape the face to a more youthful appearance. Hyaluronic acid and Calcium based dermal fillers, as well as Collagen Stimulating products, are useful for volume correction in the cheek, chin or temple area. You may have an instant result or a gradual and progressive volumisation of your face with a smooth skin texture, depending on the product, or products, you choose.
What to choose? 30 minute face lift
- Preparing for your The 30 Face Lift- Mini Liquid Facelift in Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our doctor are on the same page.
- Our doctor will give instruction about procedure before operation.
- When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best doctors team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation.
- Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront.
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!