Human Growth Hormone Bodybuilding – weight loss, fat removal and muscle building Bangkok and Phuket in Thailand
Perfect Body Building by Urban Beauty Thailand
When a person’s pituitary glands release Human Growth Hormone, it causes their liver to release IGF-1. IGF-1 is at its highest in childhood, and, as a person ages, the level of HGH their body produces declines. Normally, after puberty, your body stops growing new muscle cells.
The number of muscle cells you have for the rest of your life is genetic, and the most you can do is increase the size of these cells through weight training or steroids. However, by using HGH, you can actually grow new muscle cells. This allows you to reverse genetic dispositions and achieve an ideal muscle density.
Body Building at Urban Beauty Thailand offer
- Human Growth Hormone Bodybuilding raises your energy level and metabolism, causing you to both feel more active and burn fat. In fact, the only weight that you will gain while taking HGH is weight from lean muscle.
- Unlike steroids, the weight gain from HGH is slow normal weight gain results are one to two pounds of lean muscle every two to three weeks. With steroids, you gain mostly water weight; with human Growth Hormone, you gain only lean muscle mass.
- Human Growth Hormone also forces your body to burn fat for energy. This means that body builders can eat a lot of food when necessary and not gain unwanted weight from fat.
- As a bodybuilding drug, HGH increases lean body mass, shortens recovery time between workouts, and enhances overall performance with less risk of detection than other performance-enhancing drugs. HGH strengthens joints and ligaments and heals damaged tissue.
- Other Growth Hormone Bodybuilding benefits of HGH include increased protein synthesis abilities, an increase in the amount of insulin a person can use effectively, and an increase in the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively.
- One myth that surrounds the use of Growth Hormone Bodybuilding is that it causes an extended belly. This is not actually caused by HGH itself; rather, it is caused too frequent doses at too high levels. Taking HGH as directed by your pharmaceutical supplier will not cause such disfigurement.
- Human Growth Hormone Bodybuilding increases strength, promotes healthy weight gain, promotes fat loss, and decreases muscle loss during off periods.
- The side effects of using HGH as a bodybuilding drug are minimal and rare. Users claim that they achieve desired results. HGH does not cause abnormal bone growth (Acromegalia). After a person’s period of natural growth in childhood, the ends of their bones fuse and quit growing.
- Enjoy Life More with Growth Hormone Bodybuilding in Thailand
- Body Building Therapy Human Growth Hormone
Human Growth Hormone is a powerful substance produced in the body. It tends to be produced and released in a pulsatile manner, often revolving along our circadian rhythm.
Two of the biggest factors that play a role in the release of human Growth Hormone are sleep and exercise. How do HGH and the others affect each other? To learn more about these and what you can do then please read on…
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and Exercise.
By: Shannon Clark
- What Does Pulsatile Mean?
- Undergoing pulsation; vibrating.
- Its primary role is the growth of bodily tissues and is often at its highest peak younger in age while we are growing rapidly and begins to slowly decrease as we grow older. Gender also plays a role in how much Growth Hormone we release, with females surprisingly releasing more than males.
Growth Hormone is involved in the turnover of muscle tissue, which is particularly important for those of us who are looking to add lean muscle mass, as well as the remodeling of bone and collagen tissues (Godfrey, R., et al., 2003).
It also helps with the regulation of our metabolisms, which are essentially all the reactions that occur within the human body.
Two of the biggest factors that play a role in the release of this hormone are sleep and exercise
- Generally, our Growth Hormone release is highest during the first part of the night, which is why getting to bed at a decent time for a good night rest is so important.
- When we cut our sleep short, we blunt the effect of Growth Hormone, thus also limiting our recovery and muscle growth ability.
Exercise is probably the largest contributor to Growth Hormone release. Exercise appears as though it effects the Growth Hormone release through numerous different mechanisms such as:
- Neural Input
- Direct stimulation by catecholamine
- Lactic & nitric oxide
- Changes in acid-base balance (Godfrey, R, et al, 2003)
Different types of exercises impact the HGH in different ways however.
- Resistance training offers one of the most influential environments for exercise induced Growth Hormone release (EIGR). The major factors that determine how much an increase is produced are load and frequency.
- When we lift heavier loads at a greater frequency (less rest time) we cause our bodies to release greater amounts of Growth Hormone. It should be noted however that in regards to protein synthesis, insulin-like growth factor-1 plays a larger role than Growth Hormone does.
- Resistance training programs that utilize many large muscle groups at once tend to elicit the greatest Growth Hormone release as more total muscle fibers are called into play. Also, Growth Hormone release tends to depend upon how much of a demand on anaerobic glycolysis there is during an exercise training bout.
- With endurance training, the release of growth factor depends on intensity, duration, frequency as well as the type of exercise performed. Exercise performed above the lactate threshold for at least 10 minutes will create the greatest Growth Hormone release both during exercise and for the 24 hour period afterwards (Godfrey, R, et al, 2003).
- Due to the pulsatile release of Growth Hormone, the optimal environment for the release are shorter bouts of exercise performed for 10 minutes several times daily at an intensity greater than lactate threshold.
- Endurance training however, when taken too far, can actually cause a decreased effect on Growth Hormone release. When it lasts for longer periods of time, and is performed for a long duration, Growth Hormone decreases while cortisol (the hormone responsible for breaking down the body’s tissues) increases.
- So it is essential to push your body hard enough during your cardio training to increase the release of the hormone, however care has to be taken not to over due it (overtraining) where your body can no longer recover and you move towards a catabolic state.
Aging & Growth Hormone
- Another thing Growth Hormone Bodybuilding is known for is its effect on the aging athlete. As we age, we tend to lose muscle mass and increase our fat mass. This means a change in body composition resulting in a higher body fat percentage, which sets up for risks of many different types of disease such as high cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Growth Hormone however, tends to produce changes in the body that are exactly opposite of this, increasing lean muscle tissue and decreasing body fat. For this reason, some aging people decide to start injecting Growth Hormone into their bodies to reap its benefits.
- While these individuals do report an increase in lean mass and decreased fat mass, there are also other negative consequences such as impaired glucose tolerance that may provide enough reason to avoid this practice.
- Rather, a better way to get the rewards of this hormone, are for the aging athlete to perform exercise at a higher intensity than what is normally prescribed for someone of this age level.
- It has been demonstrated that while older athletes do not see quite the acute increase in Growth Hormone following a resistance training protocol that younger athletes do, their chronic Growth Hormone levels do increase the same way and they will still see the benefits of this hormone (Godfrey, R., et al, 2003).
- The consultation take one hour including taking the blood sample for hormone test.
- A panal of hormone level are needed to optimize the result of the treatment as well as safety issue.
- The treatment can be started on the same day of consultation .
- The cost for hormone lab test is 15,000baht
- The price for HGH is Powder serostim 18,000THB/month
- HGH.5MG( 0.5unit/session)
- Testosterone cream is 8,500THB per bottle (3 months supply)
- Testosterone injection cost is 15,000THB last for 3 months
Take Home Message
So what is the take home message from these studies? How can you use this knowledge to help benefit your training? The first thing is to evaluate your workouts and determine whether you are more of a resistance athlete or an endurance athlete.
- When you contact Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best physicians team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation.
- Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation.
- And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront. When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!